Understanding Creative Commons Attribution
This video explains the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license requirement for U.S. DOL TAACCCT program grantees. Video produced by Intelligent Television, Inc and licensed to the public under CC BY.
Other videos at creativecommons.org that explain CC and CC resources more generally:
- Wanna Work Together? – Pays tribute to the people around the world using CC licenses to build a better, more vibrant creative culture.
- Creative Commons Kiwi – This short and fun animation video by CC New Zealand explains the CC licenses.
CAST services video: Support for learning design and accessibility
OLI services video: Support for learning design and accessibility
Support for open licensing (Creative Commons)
- About Creative Commons (pdf)
- Resource list from CC BY license implementation deep dive: step by step. / Finding existing OER for your project
Support for learning design and accessibility (CAST & OLI)
Support for the development of best practices and policies (SBCTC)
- Open Technology Handout (pdf)
- OER-friendly Tools and Resources (pdf)
- Open Course Library Content Development (pdf)
- Open Policy Resources (pdf)
Beyond support: Collaborative Opportunities (CAST & OLI)