Welcome to the Open Professionals Education Network (OPEN)
We’re here to help TAACCCT grantees meet OER, accessibility, and quality requirements for grant deliverables in the U.S. Department of Labor’s Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College & Career Training (TAACCCT) program.
OPEN is funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and offers free services aligned with the DOL’s grant requirements, designed to support your project. Our partners’ long-standing experience in beneficial service areas will help you achieve your project goals while maximizing the use of your resources.
Support areas include:
- Open Educational Resources (OER) practices & policies
- Creative Commons (CC) licensing
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and Accessibility
- Evidence-based online technology use
- Effective course and learning design
- Help finding existing OER
Follow @OPEN4Us on Twitter